Gilbert Duclos-Lassalle was a Roubaix specialist, he twice finished 2nd in 80 and 83, it took him another 9 seasons to finally land his first win in 1992 soloing into the infamous concrete velodrome. Then the following year he repeated the feat again out sprinting Italy's Franco Ballerini. His feats were recognised with the Pavé Wallers à Hélesmes renamed Pont-Gibus.
Colour: Dark Heather
• Fleece lined, so it's a warm one!
• Reinforced metal eyelets
• Peg tag inside neck to prevent hood stretch
• Metal tie ends, they don't blow up in your face
• Individual front hand warmers, not a hopeless pouch
• Snug fit, fluted hem line, pocket edge and wrist cuffs
• Quality stitching, so this one will last and last
• Pocket audio socket aperture
Please note this is a fitted garment.